The Public Bus System in Cyprus
In 2006 extensive plans were announced to improve and expand bus services and restructure public transport throughout Cyprus, with the financial backing of the European Union Development Bank. In 2010 the new revised and expanded bus network was implemented.
The bus system is numbered:
- 1 - 33 Limassol daytime local routes
- 40 - 95A Limassol daytime rural routes
- 100 - 259 Nicosia daytime buses
- 300s Nicosia night network route
- 101/102/201/301/ 500s Famagusta/ayia napa district daytime route
- 400s Larnaca area route
- 600s Paphos area routes
- 700s Larnaca - famagusta/ayia napa area routes
- N ( prevex routes ) Limassol night buses network
The bus timetables are available on the website Cyprus by Bus.